About Me

Hey Everyone!

My name is Julia and I live in Ontario, Canada. I have a brother and of course parents. My family and I used to live in the Philippines and we moved to Canada. I love the arts, I sing at church and I just love to act and dance they’re my most favourite things to do. I like the colour purple very much and my favourite pet is a goldfish. I also like to play mmorpg games especially Titan Rose, Rose online sometimes I like to play Perfect World. I also like the boy band One Direction because they make the best songs!
Challenge One

38 thoughts on “About Me

1. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. good blog it is very organized and really explains who you are and thanks to this blog i got to learn more about you. I never knew you liked the colour purple great job πŸ™‚

• For Rose online/Titan rose the same system and I have an account and I level it up and its like monster’s trying to take over the world and you have quest to do. But I never really did quests because i wanted to get to the highest level which is level 220 it’s not violent it doesn’t have any blood. I was thinking of making a post about the mmorpg games I play so you guys know do you think I should?

3. G’day Julia,
    Great to see some conversations happening between you and your classmates. I sometimes play Runescape but have never heard of the mmorpg games you mentioned. Would love to read your post about them.

4. Pingback: Visit these Week 1 : Challenge Yourself to Blog

5. Hi! I’m Brianna and I live in the USA. The state I live in is Pennsylvania. I really like your blog thats about you because I think it’s interesting to read. What is your favorite thing about your life? Honestly, my favorite thing in my life is family. Anyway, please come visit my blog! http://bfp2017.edublogs.org/ Thanks!

• thanks for checking out my blog! my favourite thing to do in life is probably having a life because yolo ( you only live once)!

• I wish i have seen a one direction have you heard there new song live while were young? i like that it’s very cathcy although i’m not really into them I think they are great singers

6. Hi Julia!

My name is Laiken and I live in Iowa, USA. my favorite color is green. I love their song live while were young. What is your favorite song by 1 Direction? I like Harry best. Who do you like? Why did you move from the Philippines? Please feel free to write back on my blog:) have a great day!!

• Hi Iowa! my favourite 1 direction song is also live while were young I like them all equally because I think they all do there best. I actually dont know why my family and I moved to Canada but I wanted to come here because I’ve always wanted to see snow and make snowforts and having a snowball fight because the Philippines is a tropical country there’s no snow at all.